- Event: Mumbrella Finance Marketing Summit 2016
- Date: 22nd September 2016
- Venue: Amora Jamison Hotel Sydney, Australia
- Event Website: http://financemarketingsummit.com.au/
- Event Agenda: http://financemarketingsummit.com.au/program/
- Event Registration: http://financemarketingsummit.com.au/tickets/
Mumbrella's Finance Marketing Summit 2016 will explore the marketing successes of some of Australia’s biggest financial services brands. The event will cover key aspects of finance marketing including content strategies, the challenges of reputation management, connecting with millennials, case studies on how to reinvent a brand, and how to launch a new one, and bringing your brand values to life through sponsorship.
Ted Marzilli, global CEO of YouGov’s BrandIndex, a real-time measure of brand perception amongst the public, will share the latest brand performance data of the major financial services brands in Australia. New York-based Marzilli will also provide an overview of how new technologies are impacting consumer perceptions of financial services brands.
With more than 15 years of experience working in the market research and media industries, Marzilli was previously senior VP, corporate development at The Nielsen Company where he developed global strategy and launched innovative services related to loyalty marketing and the financial services industry