Football Inc. is Haymarket Media‘s football content agency which sits alongside the world’s most popular football magazine, FourFourTwo in Haymarket’s stable. In conjunction with YouGov – the market leading consumer insights company – Football Inc. has produced its first piece of proprietary research – the Football Inc. Fan Index 2016.
It presents detailed insights from over 8,500 football fans in nine markets worldwide including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand in the APAC region. The results are a comprehensive dive into the allegiances, consumption habits and opinions of football fans across the region including:
- The clubs they follow
- The leagues they watch
- The tournaments they’re interested in
- The hours they devote to football
- The devices on which they consume football content,
- What they share on social media, why and how often
- Their views on over 30 brands associated with football via sponsorship
The research will be launched at a breakfast briefing where YouGov's Globel CEO and Founder, Stephan Shakespeare, and Co-CEO of YouGov Asia Pacific, Patrick Corr, will share with you an executive summary of the research.
- Event: The Launch of Football Inc. Fan Index
- Date: 26th April 2016
- Venue: ParkRoyal, Singapore
- Event Website: http://campaignasia.art-2016-football-index.sgizmo.com/s3/
- Download the Executive Summary: http://www.football-inc.com/fanindex2016/
- Organized by: